The DomainManager is a web-based interface under which you, as a customer, can gather and administer all of your domain names from a single account.
In the DomainManager, those of you who have a domain name can perform most tasks related to your domains. The only requirement is that you have an account with us. For prospective domain holders, an account will be created when your first domain name is registered.
In the DomainManager, you can:
- Delegate responsibility (contacts) in relation to your domain name and decide who is to be the technical or administrative contact, for example, for each domain.
- Renewal and deregistration of domain names.
- Pay your domain name by credit card.
- Update nameserver data.
- Change addresses – both mailing address and e-mail address.
- Review history of updates for a domain name.
- Search for a domain name.
- Choose one of our free optional services
When you log into your account, you will see all domain names for which you are the holder and those for which you are a contact of some sort. It could be for domains that you have registered or the domains of others for which you hold technical or administrative responsibility. The information that you see and the tasks that you are authorized to perform depend on your role in relation to that specific domain. Read more about various contacts in the DomainManager here.
Read more in the help section for the DomainManager.