Procedure for recipient domain holder
1. Create an account with .SE Direkt via the homepage of the DomainManager. If you already have an account registered to the recipient personal identity number/corporate registration number, you must use this account.
- If the recipient domain holder is a private individual; click here to create an account.
- Is the recipient domain holder a company; click here to create an account.
2. When the new account has been created, an e-mail with your account information will be sent to the e-mail address that you have listed.
In the e-mail, you will also receive a link to create a password and log into your account in the DomainManager.
You subsequently provide your contact ID and your personal identity number/corporate registration number to the current holder of the domain name. Please note that the contact ID is not the same as the customer number.
3. After the domain holder has initiated the transfer of the domain name, an e-mail will be sent to you as the recipient domain holder encouraging you to accept the transfer. You can accept it in the DomainManager.
- Click on the “Messages” tab and open the Accept assignment of domain name message.
- Agree to .SE Direkt’s terms and .SE’s registration terms and accept the transfer at the bottom of the message. Please note that you must accept the request within one month of the initiation date.
The current and recipient domain holder will be informed by e-mail when the transfer has been completed.