Questions and answers about card payments
1. Do I have to wait for the bill to be able to pay by card?
No, you can pay by card as soon as your bill is listed under the “Forthcoming bills” tab in the DomainManager.
2. Can I pay when I want to?
3. Will the payment be registered quicker if I pay by card?
4. What cards do you accept?
Visa and MasterCard affiliated cards, as well as Eurocard.
5. How long does it take for the payment to be registered by you?
A card payment will be registered immediately and you will be able to see it the next time you log into the DomainManager.
6. Can I pay my bill in installments?
No, the system only allows for the full payment of a bill. However, if you previously paid for part of a bill, by PlusGirot for example, you can pay the remaining balance by card. However, even in this case, you must pay the remaining balance in full.
7. What do I do if I paid too much or did not pay enough?
See above; when paying by card, you cannot pay an amount that differs from the amount due.
8. How do I receive confirmation that you have registered my card payment?
You will receive a receipt directly in your web browser when the card payment has been made. Afterwards, you can also check that the payment has been registered by searching for your domain name at www.iis.se and checking what the due date is for the domain name. As soon as the payment has been registered with us, a new due date will be given. Even if you pay by card, you may receive a bill sent by mail. If you have already made payment by card, you can simply disregard the bill.
9. My billing contact manages my payments. How can I see when the payment has been made?
When the payment has been registered with us, the due date for the domain name will be moved forward. Accordingly, you can check whether the payment has been made by searching on your domain name at www.iis.se and checking the due date for the domain name.
10. How does .SE Direkt protect my credit card information?
The card information is immediately submitted to DIBS Payment Services AB without us contacting them. DIBS’ payment services are certified by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), which is a comprehensive program aimed at increasing data security among all partners who store, process or transfer card data. Visa and MasterCard are among the companies behind PCI DSS.
The transfer of card numbers and personal information is protected by SSL encryption.
11. I received a message stating that the card payment could not be completed? What should I do?
Contact your bank.