Start logging in with a certificate!
Using a certificate you can easily log into your DomainManager account with a single click, without a customer number or password. .SE uses CAcert as its certificate supplier and it is free to create and use a certificate.
To start logging in with a certificate, you must install a certificate on your computer. This can be done at http://www.cacert.org/.
1. Click “Join” https://www.cacert.org/index.php?id=1 in the right-hand margin and create an account with CAcert.
2. Accept the new account by clicking the link that is e-mailed to you.
3. Log in to your CAcert account by clicking “Password Login” https://www.cacert.org/index.php?id=4 in the right-hand margin.
4. Create and install the certificates by clicking the “Client Certificates” link found in the right-hand margin.
5. Once you have installed the certificate, you can log in using your account number and password in the DomainManager and subsequently link your certificate to your account.
6. Click “Account settings” in the left-hand menu.
7. Click “Certificate” in the upper menu row. Here you will find the certificate that you can connect to the account. Enter the e-mail address that is connected to the certificate in the “Your identity” field.
8. Click “Add certificate” to activate the certificate login.
Read the FAQs regarding certificate login. http://www.sedirekt.se/domanhanteraren/certifikat/