What is the DomainManager?
The DomainManager is an Internet-based interface to .SE Direkt’s
domain name register. The account-based web interface facilitates
collection and administration of all your domain names from one account.
In the DomainManager, those of you with a domain name can execute most
tasks relating to the domain, such as changing your address or changing
(name server). The only requirement is an account with us. All former
domain registrants, with one or more domain names registered when the DomainManager came online, automatically received accounts in the system. For new registrants, an account will be created when the first domain name is registered.
The functions we have collected in the DomainManager are:
- Delegation of responsibility (roles) in relation to your domain name and determination of who will be the technical or administrative contact for each domain, for example
- Renewal and deregistering of domain names
- Payment of your domain name by credit card
- Update of name server data
- Change of addresses, both postal address and e-mail address
- Viewing of history of updates for a domain name
- Searches for domain name
When you log on to your account you will see all the domain names with which you have some form of relationship. These could be domains that you registered yourself but it may also be others’ domains for which you are technically or administratively responsible. The information you see and the tasks you are able to perform for a domain depend on the role you have in relation to that specific domain.
Read more in the help section for the DomainManager.